What does Glyphosate Residue Free mean?
Glyphosate Residue Free certification verifies that food and supplement products do not contain the World’s most used herbicide. Glyphosate is a “probable human carcinogen” according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
Glyphosate is a probable carcinogen found
in most processed foods.
What is Glyphosate? Think Glyphosate (pronounced gly fō sāt) is the active ingredient in RoundUp. It kills your gut bacteria, promotes intestinal permeability (i.e. "leaky gut"), and causes inflammation.
What are GMOs? All of the components that go into BrocElite are made from Non-GMO sources. GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism. Most of our corn and soy are genetically modified so that RoundUp can be sprayed onto fields so that the weeds are killed and not the plants.
How can I avoid glyphosate?
- Don't eat things with high fructose corns syrup or soy bean oil (vegetable oil)
- When you eat a salad, choose olive oil and vinegar as your dressing.
- Read all food labels before you buy.
- Eat organic options (if it's organic it cannot be GMO or have glyphosate)
- Don't eat GMO foods (here is a list)
These are simple steps that will add up over the course of your life and will lead you and the path towards cultivating a lifestyle of wellness for you and your family.