anti-aging · 1 comment ·
Sulforaphane's Anti-Aging Benefits
Dr. John Gildea and I were guests on the Art of Being Well podcast with Dr. Will Cole yesterday, which airs Thanksgiving week. We talked a lot about sulforaphane’s anti-aging benefits. With BrocElite being so much at the center of my focus, it was refreshing to hear from his perspective at how many amazing and far-reaching benefits sulforaphane has.
I’ve talked about the anti-aging effects of sulforaphane before. I take 2 capsules of BrocElite Plus® with10 mg of sulforaphane (plus other isothiocyanates including PEITC) per day. Here is a compilation of the various anti-aging benefits of sulforaphane which I've discussed previously:
- The Anti-Aging Effect of Sulforaphane on the Microbiome
- Brain Health, Aging, and BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrphic Factor)
And it impacts aging with links to science papers:
- Delaying senescence (death of good cells).
- Inhibiting DNA methyltransferase (DNA mutations).
- Turning on the antioxidant response element of over 200 antioxidants.
- Inhibiting histone deacetylase.
- Inducing mitophagy (death of bad mitochondria).
Really love the info you send out! I am taking both BrocElite and BerbElite, so am looking forward to long-term benefits. Many thanks for sharing this with us!
Leave a comment