For all the parents out there, we understand how easy it is to worry about our kids. We want our children to thrive, not just survive. This worry leads to stress. Having peace our kids are on the best trajectory to fight the viruses they are exposed to is paramount to a healthy, happy family.
This is where we can help. We have seen too many families suffer during this season and are sick of it. We want to share what we have learned as doctors and scientists, having studied the body and seen what works using powerful natural remedies.
Below you will find 5 tools to boost your immune system and fight against viruses along with 5 ways to return to health quickly if you did get the flu.
Flu season is here. Unlike the holiday season, we dread all the money we spend on tissues, Nyquil, Elderberry, and ginger ale. Not to mention pushing off deadlines at work and kids needing to make up lessons from school. We want you to stay healthy so you can pursue the things you enjoy with your family and friends.
You are the reason we created BrocElite. We needed it for our own families and want to pass it along to others. We are sharing it now because we know it works. BrocElite has the best part of broccoli in it, sulforaphane.*
Research has shown that sulforaphane helps address what happens after having the flu, the risk of the flu, and boosts the body’s immune system to fight off secondary infections like pneumonia.
Tools for Natural Prevention
- Good Sleep Be sure to get to bed at a consistent time in line with your circadian rhythm. That means you need to find the pattern that best fits you for sleep…
- Exercise It’s been scientifically proven more than weight loss that exercise is one of the best tools to stay healthy and fight off not only viruses, but disease. Routine exercise is known as the long-term barometer of health and aging.
- Sulforaphane Most people haven’t heard of it. That’s okay, have you heard of broccoli? Broccoli sprouts? Sulforaphane is the natural chemical in broccoli. There are 3,700 scientific articles on why this is amazing. Sulforaphane is a known antiviral.*
- Don’t eat sugar. Cut down on breads, which are carbohydrates that your body processes into sugar. Sugar is shown to slow down your immune system.
- Take Vitamin C by using a supplement, we recommend Rainbow Light. If you want a whole food options eat Goji Berries and Camu Camu. Don’t drink orange juice if you are sick. Most people grew up drinking orange juice, sadly, orange juice today is filled with a sugar that marginalizes your immune system.
Return to Health After the Flu
- Get proper sleep.
- Back off on exercise, go slowly back.
- Probiotic Foods - sauerkraut, keifer,
- Sulforaphane is the natural chemical in broccoli. It is a known antiviral. We recommend 2 daily, but on days when we sense our bodies starting to get sick we take 3-6 and the next day wake up feeling back to normal. We do make sure to rest more that day and get to bed early those nights and.
- Don’t eat sugar or dairy.
Viruses can interrupt our daily rhythms that we work so hard to create. It doesn’t have to be that way for you this flu season with that ounce of prevention.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.