As I hit the ground running in the new year, I’ve noticed that I keep forgetting to take my collagen. This, combined with my boys inspiring me to test out different coffee recipes, has led me to land on this recipe. I’ll drink this in the morning for my breakfast along with a taking my BerbElite and BrocElite supplements when I’m on a Keto diet. Give it a try and tweek it based on your tastes!
- 1 cup organic coffee (brewed)
- 1 tsp. to 2 tbsp. C8 MCT oil
- 1-2 tbsp. grass-fed, organic butter
- 1-2 tbsp. grass fed organic heavy cream
- 1-2 packets of SweetLeaf stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using organic beans. I brew my coffee in the Bialetti stovetop espresso maker, so it’s strong.
- Add the coffee, C8 MCT oil, ad butter, cream, stevia and vanilla to a blender. I currently use 365 Organic Pacific Rim from Whole Foods. I use Maple Hill butter, which is the only grass fed certified organic butter I can find. I use Organic Valley heavy whipping cream.
- Blend 20-30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. Enjoy!